Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a BIG Boy!!!

Roy is almost 4 months old, and just starting to outgrow his 0-3 month pajamas. He has room in the body to put on weight, but his legs and arms are just too long. I don't have issues with my baby getting bigger but I keep stuffing him into these pajamas as soon as they're clean because they are mine and Scott's favorite. Our little monkey is too darn cute and looks so sweet in his pj's. We went to Wal-Mart to see if they had anymore pairs like them for future growing, but ours is out. If any favorite aunties happen to come across a pair and want to jump up in status with Roy send 'em our way. And if not, I'll just have to have another baby! For curiousities sake I tried a 3-6 month onesie on him the other day. It is most definitely hanging down between his knees.


1 comment:

  1. How fast he is growing!! And handsome as all get out! Sometimes I look at pictures of babies and think gee I'd like to be young again. Then I pinch myself hard and get real!!

    ReplyDelete