Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Game Camera




Scott may be mad that I'm posting this without him, but he hogs the computer when he's home and I don't get to blog much. The game camera is something Scott has always wanted and after much going back and forth about wanting it versus needing it, he won and got his game camera. I admit I've been skeptical about it. A $100 thing strapped to a tree in the middle of the woods that will take pictures using a motion sensor is not my idea of a need, nor a wise investment. I keep thinking that it's going to get stolen and it's not going to work out the way Scott wants it to. But after a week on a tree in the woods, up above where we were married his camera caught something, black bears.

1 comment:

  1. I think a camera in a tree makes a whole lot more sense than Scott with a camera on the ground taking pictures of carnivore type animals! Good pictures.

    ReplyDelete