Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Great Big 4 Month Old

I can't believe my sweet baby is already 4 months old. He's a whopping 13 lbs 10 oz and 24 1/4". His shots hardly fazed him. He cried at the pokes, but calmed down relatively fast and only had a small drop of blood. (the first time he got shots he cried and cried and we had blood on his onesie and my pants) Mom says he's finally getting a schedule, at least in the morning. Roy wakes up with his papa's and is all smiles for us. He loves his papa so much that he turns away from breakfast to smile at him. He stays up for about an hour and is back asleep. No matter how long he sleeps in the morning, 10:00 is naptime. And of course no matter if he just had a bottle or not, when I get home for lunch he needs to nurse. Mom calls it his comfort nursing, it's just part of the routine. The afternoons are still a mystery; they change day to day. But no matter how rotten and crabby he is some days. I still love my little buddy. But who can resiste that happy naked baby. I love that his bear is finally leaning against him, I seem to recall Roy using the bear as his prop for his 1 month pictures.
He's cute with clothes, but I couldn't resist the happy naked boy.

2 comments:

  1. he's so cute! he looks a little roll-y. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's getting so big! That smiling picture is adorable - I'll have to see if I can can get it to print out. I still don't have Roy or Tucker on my mantle with all the girls.

    ReplyDelete