Saturday, August 29, 2009

3 months old!!!

"Hey, who's this?" Roy finally realized that he's been sitting next to his bear for his monthly picture.
"Got my bear and I got my fist."
"Well, maybe I need both fists."
Roy is getting so big. He's a lot more vocal, he'll sit and just talk and talk and talk. His 0-3 month clothes are finally filled out and looking good, some of his pajamas are even getting too small. At his 2 month appt he was 10 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches. It's the 13th and 27th percentiles, so still a little guy, but he's the handsomest little guy I know. I'm so amazed by how much he changes every day. He has really started to hang onto things. His favorites right now are his burp rags and his blue elephant in the carseat. And his smile lights up the room. I come home from work and just "Hi Buddy" and he gives me his biggest grin. I love it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Look at him towering over that bear! He looks so big. :)

    ReplyDelete