Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THREE WEEKS!!!

Our baby is three weeks old today! We celebrated by getting out his Baby Einstein play mat. Roy didn't cry so that's a good sign. Scott showed him all the stuff that he had to play with, but Roy seemed a little more interested in staring off, I think he may have been watching TV. Plus we also for another treat for the little man, we went to the credit union today and opened his cub club account. Grandma Terry had us leave his Bear Bank on her desk so she can have somewhere worthwhile to put her change. We'll see how long before it's full!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been three weeks already!! I'll bet he's getting so big! I can't wait to come visit again! I have had his quilt finished now for 2 weeks, Ijust haven't been home! Oh well, just another excuse to drop by and smother him with kisses!

    ReplyDelete