Friday, June 19, 2009




These are Roy's official pictures for his 1 month birthday. Scott and I made the bear for him at Build-a-Bear with a gift card Aunt Jill had gotten us (she got the outfit to go with the card) and I figured he would work good for our monthly pictures. I wish I would have brought him to the hospital so we could have started with his birth, but I guess starting at 1 month is pretty good. My little guy is eating well and growing a little each day. He's at the odd point of newborn clothes being a little snug and 0-3 month clothes being a lot baggy, but no matter what he's my handsome little man.
I don't know why I always post my pictures in the reverse order, I guess I'm a smidge computer illiterate. He started on the left right side of the bear and started crying, so then I moved him to the left and he was more content.


No comments:

Post a Comment