Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6 Months Old



I can't believe that it's been 6 months already. He is getting big and learning to do so much and what he can't do he really wants to. He's 15 lbs. 5 oz and 26 inches. That puts him at the 14th percentile for weight and height he's in the 30s'. Roy love talking and singing along whenever someone else is. He sits and plays with his toys and is starting to let Mom and Grandma get stuff done. Papa and Grandpa are highlights of his day. He loves when they come home and he has his men to play with. My little buddy really wants to start crawling and I'm sure that when he does, he'll make his way over to something and pull himself up. He thinks he's ready for big boy stuff. I want him to stay little and as immobile as I can, because I'm positive that once he's on the move, there will be no stopping him.



1 comment:

  1. Where have the months gone! He was so new and tiny when your were here and now he wants to crawl. You're right, when he's even a beginner at the mobile business, he will be hard to keep up with. You've got your work cut out for you and immeasurable joy also. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete