Saturday, November 7, 2009

5 months old!!!

"Hey, look, my bear has shoes." I love watching all of his new discoveries.


Hi everyone, it's me, Roy. I told mom I would take care of this post since I'm getting so big and can do so much now. Food tasted real good. I ate all my vegetables so I get tasty fruits. I sit up but I have to stare at the ground. When I look up I fall over. I like my seat with toys, Mom calls it an exersaucer, I call it fun. (But sometimes everyone wants me to play in it, and I don't want to. So I cry.) Grandma Terry is taking good care of me. I sleep real in her arms everyday. Sometimes for a long time, sometimes only for a minute. I'm getting bigger and stronger everyday. Soon I'll beat Papa up and get Grandpa with spiders. BYE EVERYONE! LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment