Friday, July 3, 2009

CAMPING!!!







These are a few pictures of a camping trip we took to Spruce Run with Scott's family. We went and bought ourselves a ginormous tent (we intend to fill it with lots of kids eventually), loaded up the truck and were off for two nights. Roy did really well. It was huge advantage having Grandma Sue there, I basically only had to feed him and go to bed with him at night. Of course there was all the packing and unpacking I had to do for both my men, but it was worth it. The weekend was a ton of fun, Scott canoed down the Nehalem river a few miles over and over again, he set crawdad traps for a crawdad feed, and I got to just relax and not worry about all the things I should be doing. Weekends away from home start and end busy, but the middle is wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment