Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!!!

We made it home safely. I only had to have Scott pull over once to check if he was still breathing. Our little guy is such a sound sleeper, now only if we could stop being nervous parents and enjoy the quiet and get some sleep.
In the 3 1/2 hours we've been home, Roy has had quite the fanfare coming by to see him. Lots of Aunts, friends and Uncle Joe. It sounds like my boy is hungry, I'll update more about the delivery for those of you who want details. Until then look at my good lookin' guy.

3 comments:

  1. He is so beautiful, the picture doesn't even do him justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanie!! He is so handsome!! I wanna come hold him right now!!! He looks just like daddy!! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanie, Scott and Baby Roy,
    This is Great Auntie Mavis and Grandma Terry checking in. Oh my gosh, I can honestly say he is just about as cute as Brayden. No really. He is adorable. So beautiful, sweet, and I can not wait to get my hands on him. So everyone move over when Auntie Mavis gets to town. I'm going to need some major snuggling. I am so happy for you guys. You did an awesome job. Can't wait to meet him on Monday. Don't wear him out until then. Hugs and Kiss. We love you all bunches, Auntie and Grandma

    ReplyDelete